Monday, April 15, 2013

Ok so it's taking me a little longer than expected to get my Etsy shop where I want it to be. I am continuing to make bags, and believe it or not, my biggest issue is getting the right photograph. I am really struggling with the lighting and getting natural light without shadows. Shooting inanimate objects  is actually not as easy as I thought! Anyways, I think I am definitely improving my photographs after playing around with lighting and what not. I am still not 100% where I want to be but I am getting there! I am also very excited that I have created many new bags that are colorful and will get you ready for summer! Check back soon to check it out! Here is one of my new bags. Since zebra is so popular, I decided to make another, but with a really pretty blue. I hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment