Monday, March 18, 2013





Here is my latest bag that was custom-ordered just last week. This bag will be used as a baby girl diaper bag, but if you like the size of the small tote you can pick any colors and patterns. This size is great for every day use, and is definitely a versatile size bag that any woman would love. If you do use it as a diaper bag, it can easily be transformed into a normal tote for when your child grows out of it because it doesn't look or feel like a store-bought diaper bag. (Dance class outfits, swim lesson accessories, or even a stylish bag for mommy... the possibilities are endless!) Check out my Etsy store, Pinterest, or Facebook for more samples!

Terrie

4 comments:

  1. Adorable bags! New follower from Blogging Buddies. I love bags! Just ask my husband ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for follow! You can check out more of my bags at my Etsy shop :) Hope to hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from blogging buddies. The bags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete